Glossary of TourCMS Terms: http://www.tourcms.com/support/setup/glossary/
Grayline.com API Summary: http://www.tourcms.com/support/api/mp/grayline.php
1. Can I use the new Grayline.com design template for my own website, powered by TourCMS? Yes, you have several options to integrate the free Grayline.com templates:
- 1 - Gray Line Worldwide can help you set up a basic website with the payment process built in. This option is simple but not as customizable.
- 2 - Work with your own web designer to integrate the new Gray Line templates into your current www.graylinedestination.com website (or any number of other websites you operate). This gives you maximum customizability of your site look and feel. You are welcome to integrate as many or as few aspects of the new Grayline.com templates as you desire, such as: the search tool, search results page, product page, shopping cart page, and payment page.
- 3 - Let us know what you have in mind and we'll work with you to make it happen.
2. How do I get paid? Which payment gateways are supported?
Click here to view full details on payments.
3. What can we do if we have specific needs not currently available in the system? Will the system integrate with street selling systems? It's your system and it's constantly evolving, so please suggest any improvements you think will help all Gray Line licensees. We’re continuously working on innovations that have been suggested by your fellow licensees. Regarding street-selling, the system is mobile browser friendly and we are designing an iPad/mobile app that will allow agents/concierges to quickly process ticket sales using just about any tablet or phone from anywhere with a WiFi or mobile signal. We’re also working on a powerful mobile ticket redemption & dashboard system that will simplify passenger management for your drivers and guides.
4. Can we connect our system to the new system via API? Yes, this is possible for some systems, but there are development costs associated with integration and ongoing administration. Instead of a 10% cost for Grayline.com bookings, it will be some amount less than this as long as real-time bookings are possible through an established API connection.